We have launched a new service...Health Information Workshops and Seminars!!!
Please check back soon to see what we have planned for the fall!
Photo by Gerry Fairbrother
John Rudy Health Resource Centre Association is an innovative new non-profit founded in Vernon, BC. Our vision is to create a health resource centre that will enable all people to obtain, understand and utilize health information. No matter what health issue or question you have, we can help you find resources and services. No referral or appointment necessary and our services are free for everyone!
Health resource centre
Resource Library and One-to-one Support
People Place, Main Floor
3402 27th Avenue, Vernon
Okanagan Regional Library, Second Floor
2800 30th Avenue, Vernon
By Email at email@example.com
By Phone call 250-938-8092
Follow us on Facebook@johnrudyhealth.ca
- To understand health-literature
- To complete health-related forms, referrals and applications
- To access resource materials
- To contact other health services
- Print and web-based health resources
- Computer access with links to trusted health websites
- Access available in person or by phone
- Free workshops on a variety of health-related topics
- Facilitated by qualified health professionals
- Please check back for dates and locations or call us at 250-938-8092